MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Great.

This was fucking hilarious
any mgs fan shud find this funny

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Awesome series- excellent again.

I lvoe your entire series, i was little let down with this but only cause of all the hype, its still an amzing animation
and theres always something refreshin about your animations, its obvious the graphics are shite but it doesnt matter one bit because the script and jokes are whats its all about.

I cant stop watching this.

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Im a big CS fan

yeah im big CSS fan and im really happy someone made a flash about it oh and the note at the was great

hat toi be a know-it-all douche but when one of the CT used a silenced uzi he also had a awp on his back so its impossible to have 2 primary weapons.

StealthBeast responds:

Yeah I know, but dont be picky =P. and actually, that wasn't a silenced uzi. it was actually a suppressed TMP (A silenced tactical pachine pistol). Its right above the MP5 in the CT SMG gun buy menu.

thanks for the review!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

that was excellent

everything about it was just just excellent, there was plenty of violence but it was still in balance with the humour. I love the way the prowlies are sitting by the river and then it just randomly puts the pebble on the other prowlies head, that was brilliantly simple yet so funny.

I recognise (sp?) this from that vcam tutorial with the waterfall bit.

BTW...5,5,5,5,5......5!

The Chronicles of Lost The Chronicles of Lost

w00t! lost omg! lost

I love lost, im from ireland and season 1 only ended like 2 months ago, i didnt miss a episode proving that its my favourite tv show of all time, well apart from family guy but thats in a class of its own, of course.

well all i can say is good luck.... and good luck!...again

btw. if you mess this up and destroy lost for me forever i 'will' hunt you down and murder you. :P

Metal Slug Virus 2 Metal Slug Virus 2

not bad

not too bad at all, i liked the way you had metal slug sprites but the main charries wern't in it, well apart from the girl in the plane..... maybe make the missles move faster

PALADIN episode 3 PALADIN episode 3

great

amother great one, i love the storyline especially now you made a 'super rivalry' between the baddie and the goodie with the whole each one of them has a god backing them up.

BTW satbbing that nemesis thing in the back wasn't very paladin-like but all the same a great movie.

The Puberty Pals The Puberty Pals

thats funny

i love da way u make it seem kind of educational, and I can't get enough of that bit 'I'mmm a penis!"

Sonic's Upgrade Sonic's Upgrade

it was alrite

i liked the way u make tails look good, hes my favourite sonic character that whole shotgun thing was good but the talk were just too boring, I couldn't find the strenght to pay attention.

Sprite Survivor - 7 Sprite Survivor - 7

another great

another amazing one.

I vote angela, i dont know why shes still there, apart from the recent mario-wish-thing ewwww

Hell-Fire responds: